Business and Corporate Lawyers
Newhouse & Arnold Solicitors partners are accredited business law specialists by the Law Society of New South Wales. Of the 30,000 lawyers only around 100 lawyers are accredited business lawyers in New South Wales.
Newhouse & Arnold Solicitors’ business lawyers can provide assistance for a range of legal matters, including:
- Business structures including companies, partnerships, and trusts;
- Purchase and sale of business including drafting and reviewing contracts, leases and options;
- Transfers of liquor licences, poker machine entitlements and equipment licences;
- Drafting and reviewing commercial agreements (joint ventures and partnerships), franchise agreements, guarantees, security documents;
- Advice on legislative requirements, including corporate structure, governance and compliance;
- Corporate and commercial litigation in Court;
- Lease disputes & litigation;
- Advice on the protection of commercial assets and tax considerations;
- The Corporations Act;
- Mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures sales;
- Lending agreements, mortgages and the securities market.
This website also contains a section specifically for Franchise Businesses, with a wealth of information, written by David Newhouse, Accredited Specialist in Business Law.