Conveyancing and Leases
Conveyancing and Leases
Newhouse & Arnold Solicitors understand that buying or selling a residential or commercial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people.
Newhouse & Arnold Solicitors understand that buying or selling a residential or commercial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people. Here at Newhouse & Arnold Solicitors, we have more than 40 years of experience and cater to all people making property transactions in NSW.
Newhouse & Arnold Solicitors can assist you with:
• Preparation of contracts for sale or purchase of land;
• Contract review;
• Property settlements and negotiations;
• Auction enquiries;
• Assistance with identifying suitable opportunities for finance;
• Assistance for first home owners and the First Home Owners Grant;
• Mortgages, refinancing and property deposit bonds;
• Property developments and subdivision.
Our clients include first home buyers, subsequent home buyers, property developers, real estate agents, banks, mortgage brokers and surveyors.
Our conveyancing services are offered at competitive rates and we deliver them through a highly qualified and experienced team that includes industry experts.
We are based in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs (Bondi Junction) and Lower North Shore (McMahons Point) and will service metropolitan Sydney from the Eastern Suburbs, Inner City, Southern Suburbs and Shire, Western Suburbs to the Lower and Upper North Shore and Northern Beaches.
For more information please click to Purchaser Conveyancing FAQs to answer Purchaser questions like: Why should I get a building and pest report? What is a 66W certificate and why do I need one? What happens if I don’t settle on time? When do I need to contact the bank?
Commercial & Retail Leases
Newhouse & Arnold Solicitors can provide assistance with retail and commercial leases in a number of capacities. It is important to seek legal advice from an experienced commercial lawyer before entering a lease, as it has the potential of becoming a negative impact on your business cash flow at a later stage. We can assist you with:
• Drafting and reviewing retail and commercial leases;
• Negotiation for the terms of the lease (including rent, transfer options, duration, exit and renewal options);
• Subletting of premises;
• Insurance advice and assistance identifying the most suitable business insurance opportunities;
• Dispute resolution.