Energy and Greenhouse
Energy and Greeenhouse
Newhouse & Arnold Solicitors have extensive experience practicing in the area of Energy and Climate Change Law.
We can assist you with the following:
• Compliance reviews against the National Greenhouse & Energy Reporting Scheme (NGER);
• Review methodology against NGER;
• NGER data review and input into OSCAR;
• Extensive experience in Energy-Intense Trade-Exposed Applications;
• Partial Exemption Certificates (PECs);
• Applications under the Renewable Energy Target Legislation;
• Compliance reviews against the Energy Efficiency Opportunities Act (EEO).
Our lawyer, David Newhouse, has worked as a pilot member to test various aspects of NGERS, ETS/CPRS and OSCAR and has extensive experience in reviewing and drafting reporting methodology under the various programs.